[RC] Internet Dialogue/Howard - Tom Sites

Fires in California have nothing to do w/ Endurance to some but it cancelled the Tevis this year. It has a lot to do w/ Endurance.

Gas prices have nothing to do w/ Endurance but it affects everyone except a few that money is no object.  It has a lot to do w/ Endurance.

Does that mean i can not translate my faith that got me thru  from my first 100 when i had to walk/run 40 miles of it?  Probably not.

There are so many subjects covered here that even the mundane to some i find interest.  I find no interest in banter.  Its just like political redunancy....banter.  What i find interesting are stories told by real people in real events.  Not facts or opinions to prove someone less to their level and and get to the point of a pissing contest to prove someones opinion wrong.  The banter to some w/ thin skin can be an attack.  Even those w/ thick skin get offended when their ideals are questioned.  Then there is is the rest that aren't in that particular fray who relish...the banter (Good humored ridicule).  This stuff is not banter according to my Websters.

How about you JT?  Can Howard come back?
tom sites