Re: [RC] tying up mystery - Elizabeth Walker

I can't remember - but I thought I read about a muscle condition (??EPSM or something like that) where the muscles don't process ?glucose / starch  correctly.  Sorry -- I can't remember the details.  I believe the correction was to eliminate ALL grain, and use beet pulp and rice bran for calories (fat instead of starch).   Anyhow, it might be worth checking with your vet and having a muscle biopsy done.