Re: [RC] [RC] pull codes - Beth Walker

I agree with Crysta. ?RO-L and RO-M can be translated as "not really lame/sick, but I wanted to be careful". ?So in the example, if 75% of the pulls were for RO-L, that really is a pertinent piece of information. ?It says that while these horses weren't actually lame (lameness pulls), these riders had a high enough level of concern to pull their horses. ?(Sounds like a really rocky, tough trail to me!)

Same with RO-M -- if the day is really hot and humid, and riders are worried about their horses, you might see a lot of RO-M pull codes. ?It indicates that the horses were not actually in difficulties, but conditions were prompting the riders to call it a day.

So - I don't think these codes are deceptive, at all. ?:) ?JMO.