RE: [RC] Pull codes - Katrina Mosshammer

When the rode back to camp they would still have to be cleared by the vet in order to RO, right? Once they left on the next loop then they have to see a vet again.

At my ride this year I had two riders that did the first loop camp in passed the vet check. Left on the 2nd loop went about 3 miles and then came back be cause they felt the would run out of time. They still had to present their horses to the vet and get cleared before I gave them an RO.

Katrina

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
Sent: January 15, 2008 11:44 AM
To: Lynn Kinsky; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Pull codes

 << Horse is vetted through a VC and rider goes out on the trail.  Rider realizes the horse isn't acting just right...very subtle, but rider knows the horse intimately and realizes there is something indefinably wrong.  Rider returns to the VC (after riding a few miles out) and pulls.  This is RO-M.

Barbara >>