[RC] release of liability - Ranelle Rubin

Folks, I have had so many requests for this, file size to large for an attachment, so I am putting it into this email. You can copy and put it into Word for editing that way. Just remember, this won't prevent anyone from suing you, but it will slow them down.

Release of Liablity:

This  realease is between Rider:______________________________and Owners of horse or property Ranelle Rubin .

I hereby acknowledge that horseback riding is a sport, which carries inherent risks of injury and damage to horse, property, and or  myself.

I understand that horseback riding involves many hazards, including but not limited to being in remote areas for extended periods of time, far from communications, transportation, and Medical facilities; that these areas have many natural and man-made hazards which the owner of the horse or property expressly declines to anticipate, identify, modify or warn against; that horses can be excitable, and difficult to control, and unpredictable; and that accidents can happen to anyone at anytime. It is expressly understood by the undersigned that the owner of the horse cannot and will not be held responsible for any and all injuries. I agree to take full responsibility for myself or my minor child . I release, hold blameless and indemnify Ranelle Rubin all liability arising from accident, injury, or loss including death that might occur due to my participation in this sport. The foregoing release applies to me and my child.; I have read and understand this Liability Release.

In addition to horseback riding, this release also pertains to the dangers both known and unknown in jumping on, playing on, or near the trampoline that is on the property. It is accepted that serious injury including death can occur from above stated participation.  Participant or parent of said minor understand and accept all risks involved.

Rider______________________________________________________________________________

Parent or Guardian of above rider if under 18____________________________________________

Owners of horse or property:

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant