Re: [RC] riding lessons - Barbara McCrary

I've noticed some rather odd seats in the saddles of some of the top UAE riders.   A bit like a very casual cowboy seat, or something like it.  Or am I insulting cowboys?

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 6:33 AM
Subject: [RC] riding lessons

I can't even imagine what they could accomplish with these amazing horses (for they are amazing even if I dislike the venue) if they would spend just a little bit of money teacher their "jockeys" how to ride.  A few equitation lessons would certainly make the rest of the equestrian world "cringe" a little less.  What's the deal with that?  Cindy

Cindy Collins