[RC] Fwd: Red Alert - Cindy Collins

Hi, ridecampers. ?My friend asked me to thank all of you for the wonderful messages that encouraged her so much. ?CC

Begin forwarded message:

Cindy...I?received 21 emails about blind horses...Next time you post to ridecamp , could you include a blanket thank you to everyone who responded ?
Alert is amazing, stitches out today.? I have already started back up with bridle work ,and I?hope to be riding him in 3 or 4 weeks...
Really quite humbling how a horse can deal with something that life altering, with so little outward concern...
?
Jeanne

Cindy Collins