From: Mike Lewis
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] bin Ladens son wants to put on an Endurance Ride across Africa

True--the problem is much too big to be helped by an endurance ride.  Now, if Omar would pay all my entry fees for the next 50 years, buy me a new truck and trailer every 7 years, talk my bosses into giving me Fridays off, ensure I had the fastest and most even-tempered horses for the next 50 years, and that our crew were perfect in every way then I might consider his idea...

<chuckle>

:-)

Mike