RE: [RC] WEE (or WeE or WEe or wEE or ...) - Leonard.Liesens

Yes, John. You have a good memory. You didn't say that I almost felt over a
precipice on the first day of the Outlaw Trail with this crazy guy willing to
be always in the front. Good Lord, I was riding my brand new Orthoflex saddle
(just belgian black humor, please don't report to the animal rights). Then on
the third day we felt in the quick sands (Santini had sand up to the withers.
And other souvenirs that I will not detail here, but you know what I mean :-)

BTW I don't remember if Dubai 98 was before of after this Outlaw trail...

Leonard (www.endurance-belgium.com)

Nostalgic break:) I remember the first time I met Leonard Leisens
from Belgium. He had flown in to Salt Lake City and we (steph&I) were
passing through from Idaho headed to Crocket Dumas' 5 day Outlaw
Trail. Steph & I had 4 horses with us and only 3 riders. Leo, and
internet friend, was going to ride with us the 250 miles through the
Butch/Sundance sliprock country of southern Utah. I remember thinking
1) too bad quicksiver acted up and rolled him off her back during the
test ride!!:) and 2) I hope Santini and Leo get along, its going to
be a long ride .... Of course, Santini went on to not only finish
Outlaw Trail, but to also carry Leo to off continent gold at the Pan
Americans!! All thanks to Kat Swagart having saved a hard2handle
Great Santini from the auction!! live is very interesting:)

jt
F'^qƬzqwnx׭i0ݺq޴ߢ*'>bs
Zgi0ݺq޷bun+R{.n+
0zwnzwyƦhڲbuuy&