[RC] home made fly spray - sherman

Title: Message
A little more info on the natural bug dope...Hey, I didn't name it (:>)
Kathy

Re: home made fly spray

The natural bug dope lasts as long as you can smell it.

And because the oils are dispursed in the water it is not at all sticky

dust and dirt will not stick to your horse any more than if your horse had

nothing on it at all.I would reapply depending on the amount of buggs

landing on your horse. Other wise 3-4 days appart. But please keep the spray away from eyes and nose. As it is much smellier for animals than it is for us.