Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] What I Know About Mustangs - Kathy Mayeda

I have a friend who recently obtained a domestic bred Kiger rescue horse and a BLM mustang.  The Kiger is beautiful, and her husband kinda took over so she feels like he's no longer her horse!  The Kiger & hubby finished their first LD this year without much problem at all.  My friends BLM mustang is still learning to go down the trail without "happy feet" but she loves that horse.

What amazes me is that you see a lot of Spanish influence in both these horses.  There's a certain amount of gaitedness too!  I've never seen a horse canter sideways with such ease as the BLM mustang (happy feet).  Travels like Merlin, the bullfighter Lusitano on You Tube!

K.