[RC] 2 New Decade Team Interviews - Dream Weaver

2008 Ride Season Decade Teams.  These two both have a few things in common besides their first names.  They are both in the NE region, both ride horses that are not all or part Arabian and both became Decade Team members in 2008.    Congratulations to them both!

Mary Howell and AM Baskin Count Shiloh, aka "Shiloh" who is a Quarab.  NE Region.  3320 miles together in 10 years.

Mary Coleman and Hawks Neopolitan, aka "Hawk", who is a Morgan.  NE Region.  4820 miles together in 10 years.

I want to thank all of the riders that have been participating - please keep sending in the interviews!  I also would like to thank all of the volunteers who have made the Decade Teams possible - Mike Maul, Bob Morris, Kathy Myers, Laurie Underwood and several volunteer editors/proof readers - without all of their efforts none of this would have been possible, so THANK YOU ALL!

Karen