Re: [RC] [RC] Keeping wraps clean - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Never used the brown bag at the track we used cellophane.  It helped to keep the clay from drying out to fast.  It was also easier to wash the horses leg down without having to apply too much pressure or use too much water washing off any dried pieces on their fur.  And you only apply it to the cannon bone and make sure it is not wrapped too tight.  The same as you would when putting on polo wraps.  Sandy did you use the brown wrap material that is waxed on one side.  I guess you wouldn't if the clay 'stuck' to it.