[RC] One butt, 2 horses, etc. - Melinda Faubel

I reread my post and I need to add that my horses are boarded on dry paddocks.  I feel like they don't get to move around as much as I would like which is why, if I have time, I like to ride more than 3 days/week.  I only train 3 days/week, the "bonus" rides are basically hang out time for me and them.  Sometimes I handwalk, sometimes I just let them graze along the side of the road, sometimes slow (walking) rides.  I've made mistakes in the past of riding too hard too many days of the week so I'm really careful.

Melinda