[RC] Vermont 100 and Tevis - Greenall

When the Western States 100 mile ultra marathon was cancelled in June, the Vermont 100 opened up their entries to accept runners who had planned on WS. ?We invite any rider who was headed West to turn around and head East! ?We will wave the late fee and promise you a great ride.

John and Sue Greenall

?