Re: [RC] Fires & Smoke o-so-dangerous! - Elizabeth Walker

When we had the fires down here in SoCal, I kept Caisson to handwalking for what seemed like forever.  I didn't go by what I could see or smell, I went by the officially posted local air quality.  That measure took a LONG time to come down to decent levels - much longer than it took for the ash and smoke to clear out.