[RC] Confirmation- reply to Tuni - sherman

I’m certainly no judge of conformation, but I noticed the steep shoulder as well, and to my untrained eye it looks like she has a steep pastern and high heel on at least one front hoof to go along with it. Or was it just the way the pics were taken that made it appear that way?

Kathy

Laura wrote:

I am not fond of her shoulder--it is short and steep, not laid back as preferred, but that would mainly cause a rougher ride than a long shoulder - if you don't care, it wouldn't matter.  I see allot of high mileage horses with steep shoulders and shorter strides - not text book ideal, but not really something that will cause a mechanical problem later.