[RC] Tevis cancelation - opportunity for me! - Angie Fura

I will be in the Sacramento area on vacation next week.  I planned on visting Tevis as a spectator.  I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to ride segments of the trail because of all the traffic from the ride.  If the air clears, and if I can find a horse, I might just be able to!

If you know someone that's willing to take an easterner out for a spin, please let me know.  It doesn't have to be a long or monumental ride.  I just want to set hoof on the Tevis trail!   I'm a decent rider with a middle-of-the pack mentality, 5'5" 152 lbs.  My record is available - M19009.

Also, does anyone know if there will be still be vendors on site?  I saved my pennies for some convention magnitude shopping!

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com