[RC] Good ideas - Maryben Stover

"Next 25, ask yourself - if I rested for an hour, could I get back onand ride another 2-3 hours?"Well said David!

This reminds me of almost the same thing I said to Heather Reynolds (then Bergantz a long time ago when she was 11).  We had ridden 25 miles or so on part of the Swanton trail and when we were sitting in the camper eating lunch I asked her if she could saddle up and do it over again.  She said, "sure, as soon as I have band aids to put on my strawberries."  I knew then that she was a keeper.  We still call that the acid test.........mb