[RC] Tevis is Cancelled - Ranelle Rubin

Ridecampers,

This just in: (The Foresthill Road will be closed for two more weeks)

"It was a difficult decision," reports WSTF President Tom Christofk. "But after in-depth discussion today with the U.S. Forest Service, we have decided that any level of risk was not appropriate. The Forest Service has graciously offered us some options for re-routing around the now-closed Foresthill Road, but that factor, coupled with current air quality issues and the on-going fire situation, we opted to make the conservative decision of cancelling the ride. Protecting the safety and health of the horses and people involved with this historic event takes precedence over everything else."

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx