[RC] Tevis travelers or those who know Tevis travelers-please read! - Ranelle Rubin

Dear Ridecampers,

We are all here in CA *literally* holding our breath hoping for the air to clear so we can ride..even besides Tevis, we just want to ride.

I have two cell phone numbers so far of those who want to be notified if there are any updates re: Tevis while they are on their way here.

Please feel free to email me numbers of others you know who are headed this way. Please include their expected date of arrival, and whether they are going straight to the start in Robie Park, or to Auburn first.

I will have up to the hour information on a consistent basis to notify anyone of changes, i.e. if they have to cancel it. I know if there is a way to still put the ride on, they will.

Pray for clear skies! Right now the visibility in Auburn is about 1/8 mi. The air smells like fire. It is still, and hot.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx