Re: [RC] Vet Cards - Elizabeth Walker

I certainly don't consider them "useless", either during the ride or after the ride.  Yes - horses have vetted through and then crashed.  However, there are also those horses whose gut sounds decrease steadily throughout a ride, or who show increased dehydration, etc.  It is another tool to help you judge the condition of your horse throughout the ride.