[RC] firefighters/no drivers for supplies? foresthill fire? - Kathie Ford

Hey!  I just read up on the fires in the foresthill road area and apparently the reality of the situations and the public meeting talk does not coincide. I was extremely concerned when I read that the real reports are stating that our firefighters out there are getting sick, and are not being fed and hydrated properly!!
This is rediculous and dangerous...

It even went as far as they saying they need to basically break down some of the engine crews so they would have drivers to get the supplies in!!  This means less engine crews as well.

Someone somewhere is doing a terrible job and these guys need food and water to replenish before they go back out to fight.

Does anyone out there in RC know anybody who can look into this and or shake some things up to get food and supplies to these guys?

If anybody wants to confirm this go to yubanet.com then go to "regional" articles to the second article "reality....etc..."

I couldn't believe what I was reading!  With the high pressure and temps and all other conditions this is not only a safety issue for them but is apparently counterproductive in trying to contain these fires!!!!

I hope somebody can do something....I didn't know what else to do except put it out there in the open view!!!

kathie

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.