Re: [RC] Vet Cards - Elizabeth Walker

Actually, they can be worth a lot more than that -- when Shadow died (broken leg - non-competitive weekend camping trip, and a bitchy mare), made up a slideshow of his life.  For part of it, I scanned in the ride cards I had gotten when I started him back into competition (at age 23), and paired them up with the ride photos.  That slideshow is one of my most precious possessions.  At the time, I looked for, and couldn't find the ride cards I had gotten in his younger days (real bummer).  So I, for one, really like having the vet cards as souvenirs.