[RC] OK, here you go... - Katrina Mosshammer

Ok I've ready all of the discussion this weekend and I'm going to use this as an opportunity to plug my ride, Mid-summer Night's Madness, Aug. 16. Winking smile emoticon For those of you that want different fees for different distances we do that and we also have a pre-entry discount. I turn in ride times and placings for all distances. Awards are similar for all distances. We give BC for both distances. We give the rider cards back at awards. We usually a have a pretty low-key start and no frantic racing out of camp (that I have witnessed). Everyone is usually on their best behavior and tries to make sure everyone is having a good time. We put water out on the trail for both you and your horse and we're pretty laid back and just go with the flow. Oh and did I mention we do it at night, usually all night long.Open-mouthed smile emoticon It's a fun ride with fun people and not very much whining is heard. Come visit us!