Re: [RC] [RC] LD..it must be winter - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I left early this morning for an appointment in Lodi.  Got over the pass in Plymouth and the air was THICK with smoke.  On the way back just now...the smoke has filtered it's way up to the Mt. Akum / Pleasant Valley area of Placerville.  I thought I'd get a nice training ride in the this afternoon.  NO WAY!  The horses are standing on the lower areas of the property instead of their usual mixing around at the top of the property (2800').  So, I think I'll listen to my horses!  That's my input Kathy!

A lady in Plymouth said it's supposed to be up in the 106 temps this week!  Yikes!  Can't imagine the heat and the smoke - what it can be doing to those lungs!

D'Arcy