Re: [RC] LD - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

tThat was not a question just for Heidi.  It was a question for all of us to ask ourselves.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:13 PM, D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<We're a more cohesive group when we all share the same goals.>

And isn't that what this sport should ultimately be all about, Heidi?  Sharing the same goals.   Preservation and protection of the sport!  (adapted from AHA's Preservation and Protection of the Breed)  The only way that any sport can grow in a healthy and positive way is to have the same goal!  So, I guess it would be prudent to ask - what are your goals for the endurance sport?  Not just as a rider - rather as a supporter of endurance.

D'Arcy

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx