Re: [RC] LD - marshall Bates

Well stated Bruce!!

As primarily an LD rider,(I have done a few 50's and probably will do some more) I entered this sport knowing full well the intent of the LD rides- a chance to see what my mount and I can accomplish. Nothing more, nothing less. I do consider myself an endurance rider but I see no reason to change the way things are done to appease the wanna-bes. I'm more than happy just to be able to ride with all the fine folks this sport has.

Marsh the muleman