Re: [RC] Holiday - Barbara McCrary

A beautiful thought...very well put.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 8:55 AM
Subject: [RC] Holiday

I took a moment to ponder, this morning, and to reflect, what the 4th of July means to me and my horses.  The following thoughts popped out.  First, I have the freedom to come and go from my property, city, county and state, if I choose.  I can attach a horse trailer to my vehicle and haul two horses any time that I want without worry of law enforcement, soldiers, or rebels accosting us and possibly killing us.  I can go into a store and buy unlimited amount of carrots and apples for my horses without worry of being followed to see just what I am doing with all those carrots and apples!

It has not been lost on me how many of our military men and woman have given their lives for my freedom.  So, today, is their day, it's our day, it's our right to enjoy our freedom of independence from oppression, dictation, and genocide.   I wish for all of you Ride Campers much joy, happiness, peace, and freedom to enjoy your day, with your horses, with your families, and to take a moment to remember the very ones that provided these freedoms for us to enjoy.

Here is a snippet from Rhett Palmer's Don't Burn My Flag.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx