[RC] AERC Competition Committee Survey - Michael Maul

AERC is trying an online short survey method to get member input concerning topics that committees feel may be important to members.

The first of these short surveys is from the Competitions committee and concerns weight divisions.

It's described in the July EN as follows:

The Competitions Committee is considering whether there should be
changes to the AERC Weight Division programs and if so, will
recommend them to the Board of Directors.

We would like to know how our members feel about the current
Weight Division program to guide us in making these
recommendations.  We would like to know how many weight divisions
you feel is best, or if we need a Weight Division program at all.
 We would also like to know if you feel that we should adjust the
weight division boundaries to make the numbers of riders competing
in each division more uniform.

We have prepared a short survey on these questions.  Please fill
out this survey at http://aerc.org/survey.asp.

You will use your member's page login ID as an identifier to
validate your vote.  The member's page password will not be needed
as the survey will not actually be in the member's page.  The
survey will be available starting on July 4 and will close August
9.  If you don't remember your member's page login - you can
request it from the AERC office using the "Contact Us" link or
have it emailed to you using the link at

http://www.doublejoy.com/aerc/mbr/default.asp?msg=1

If you don't have a member's page login, you can obtain one by
activating your account at

http://www.doublejoy.com/aerc/mbr/activate.asp

Please fill out the survey even if you think there should be no
changes -- that is one of the options.