[RC] CA fires - Marinera

Steph, we are fine.  We can see the plumes of smoke from the Big Sur fire, but it is miles from us. However, I think we are all very much on edge and most of us have evacuation plans for our horses.
Two more local fires have been more threatening, but they were contained fairly rapidly.  Many horses from those fires were brought to the local fairgrounds and the community really pitched in to care for them.  Most of them have gone home now.  Thanks for your concern.   Julie