Re: [RC] [RC] Fwd: Helmet Shades - suitable for Equestrian and Industrial Helmets. Also Oilskin rain gear and Australian hats. - Val Nicoson

I went to the website and found 2 kinds (actually 3 kinds) of shades.  The pic of the tipped down shade is apparently the malleable shade and the others aren't.  But what I thought was really neat was the legionaire's shade with a nice drape of fabric at the back of the helmet so you don't get sunburned on the back of your neck.  Cool!

Definitely going on my Christmas list if not sooner!

Val