Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:19 PM
Subject: [RC] Advice on trucks.....

>>>BTW - my 06 Chevy Duramax gets 13.5 MPG hauling.

My 1994 GMC with 175,000 miles gets a little over 12 mpg hauling...but I'm starting to be more concerned with how many miles it gets to the quart of oil! :-P The air conditioning quit working so I paid $90 for Fri-on (sp?) & some stop leak, since it was leaking it apparently. I had GREAT air conditioning for maybe...12 hrs. Guess the leak is bigger than they thought. So...no air, burning oil, radiator's leaking, radio only works on maybe one channel....but it's paid for! :-)

Angie

Click here to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!