Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Bathtub Water Tank

>>>What's the best way to clean these up before use and how does one clean/keep them clean?
I couldn't keep my dog out of mine and that sort of bothered me. The dogs would jump in and stand in it while they drank, and sometimes lay down. I had all kinds of chemicals on them for fleas so didn't seem like a very good arrangement. I always had to turn mine over to clean it and they weigh a ton. I switched to a stock tank. Lately I've been thinking about dragging the tub back out just for the dogs.

Angie

Smart Girls Secret Weapon
Read Unbiased Beauty Product Reviews, Get Helpful Tips, Tricks and Sam