[RC] [RC] Fwd: [RC] Advice on trucks..... - Angie Fura

I see it differently.  If I'm towing my horse and dog alone, I want the newest and latest technology to keep us safe and comfortable.  The newer GM features like tow/haul, range gauge, fuel filter life, and heated mirrors are awesome.  And don't forget passenger air bags and OnStar.  These kinds of features, especially the safety ones which aren't on most older models, are very important to me.  Nowadays, I even think twice before getting in a car that doesn't have air bags.

IMO, boycotting the auto industry isn't going to make them seek out better fuel economy.  Only the threat of or actual legislation will do that.

BTW - my 06 Chevy Duramax gets 13.5 MPG hauling.

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com

If it got totalled, I would probably try to find the cheapest, used but running well replacement I could and to heck with how it looked....that's my statement to the automotive and truck industry.....forget the bells and whistles and luxury items......build us a TRUCK that doesn't such down $5 a gal diesel and gets 10 MPG hauling!!!

Anyone else feel the same way?
Karen