Re: [RC] [RC] Fwd: [RC] Advice on trucks..... - Horseraser

I miss my 1973 GMC truck-it had a a 460 engine (steel block engine). The thing had headers on it so the starter would get really hot-I had to keep the engine on while filling the gas tank or else we would have to sit for at least a half hour before it would start again. But it was the easiest truck to work on when there was a problem! I have a Dodge Dakota now and I love it so far
Micki

If we have no peace it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other
Mother Theresa