Re: [RC] [RC] Advice on trucks..... - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

<Luckily, my horse, my dog and I all came through with no harm
done, even though Dezi had to stand for over an hour in a trailer that had been
pushed up and over the top of my truck and was tilted at a 45 degree
angle.  Unbelievably, he stood calmly while the trailer was stabilized to
keep it from tipping over, and then lowered down.  Then he calmly walked
out and started eating grass. >

On the serious side I am truly pleased to hear that all turned out well for the living beings.

On the funny side...one has to wonder why this horse remained so calm through all of this disturbance.  Could it have been less traumatic than Dezi's normal mode of travel or should I say...driving characteristics of one said owner?  Just kidding around with you but that was MY first thought..how on earth would ANY horse remain this calm?

Debbie I am really looking forward to meeting you guys at Tevis.  I think that you all have quite a decent sense of humor!

As far as the actual post about trucks...when I was doing my research for a new truck..across many message boards, at the time (2005), the Ford F350 Super Duty came in hands down over any other vehicle.  I have liked it so much that I will be getting a new one when I relocate to the east coast.  However, this time I will have the full crew cab.  I have the half/door cab now...it's a major PAIN in parking lots loading stuff in and out!  The door opens the opposite of the front doors.  Causing it impossible to put things in if someone has parked next to you.  And wouldn't you know it - now matter how far AWAY I park to all other parking lot traffic...someone will park right next to me!  BLAH!

D'Arcy