[RC] Lighter Note - Barn placement - sherman

My barn is 45 steps, probably a little over 100’ from our house. I don’t have a problem with flies (use fly predators), smell (horses prefer to poop outside), rodents (have barn cats). We have a total of five acres,  the horses don’t congregate around the barn and there are usually a maximum of 5 on my property since the neighbors like them in their pastures for fire control.  The biggest problem is that the horses can hear us as soon as we start moving around the house in the morning and start whinnying for food. (:>)

Kathy