RE: [RC] OD Cavalry Looting - Paul

Sorry but the OD Ride Managers turned down my request to be allowed to loot and pillage when I rode the OD 100 as Cavalry last year.  My thoughts were that food at farm houses along the way should be fair game, but they said they had enough problems with the locals already. Oh well...

I thought it should have been called Scout division, as it was more like what a lone scout would do rather than a Cavalry patrol.  In any event it was incredibly fun.

As Stagg Newman noted in an earlier post, it really bonds you with your horse and helps your focus. When you ride Cavalry you can't help but be smiling

I really appreciate The Angies ( Fura and McGhee) for offering Cavalry at their rides. Ask any ride who did Ride Cavalry at their rides they will tell you how fun it was.

Paul N. Sidio
Piper
Spokane MO