Re: [RC] Fireworks as a begginer ride(now buddy up) - Trailrite

Good advise Sandy.  But what are you going to say to them when they ask....NO.  I get asked a lot but I just try and be quite or change my riding around so much that they don't want to ride with me anymore.  I've tried that NO answer and it seems to hurt their feelings a lot.  It should be pre arranged if you want to ride with someone but sometimes it just happens out on the trail. It's a hard call

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390