[RC] Ft. Meade Remount in Black Hills of SD - Kerry Greear

Hi Ridecampers!

The web site for the Ft. Meade Remount, which will be held on July 26 and 27, has recently been updated.  We added three pictures from the ride last year under "trail photos" thanks to Paschal and Deb Karl.

We have been blessed with rain here in the northern Black Hills and there is even more grass than usual!  The trails are absolutely awesome, the views spectacular, and our volunteers are capable and very friendly.  We work hard to make this a wonderful ride for people and their steeds because we love our trails and want you to be able to enjoy them.

The ride takes place on BLM, FS, State (Bear Butte State Park), City of Sturgis, Ft. Meade, and private ground.  This year we will "circle the Fort", with a loop around Ft. Meade so people can see the stone barns, officer's quarters, etc.  Friday night's ride meeting will be held at the Ft. Meade Museum so everyone has a chance to see it.  As you can well imagine, it takes quite a lot of coordination to get all these entities to work together, but it is a GO because of positive attitudes.

Please give the website a look, even if you cannot come this year!!   Thanks, Kerry and THE CREW

www.ftmeaderemount.com

Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now