Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Decade team Recognition Updated - Marirose Six

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok....Let me put it out there VERY clear.

I you don't ride a half arab/half paint, MARE, with a red bullseye on one side, in aluminium shoes and pads, NO EASY BOOTS, with an orthoflex saddle, feeding beet pulp and coastal hay and never ride an LD ride, oh, and sponsor jr. riders, then in my book, you are a second class citizen.

Will that do it Dawn????

Jody

PS.  I had to retired the paint/arab, so you have to ride something else like a MULE.

Yes, yes. One isn't really riding at all if not on a mule. :o)

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww