Re: [RC] [RC] Decade team Recognition Updated - Dawn Carrie

<<Quick please someone make some insensitive remark about shoeing/no shoeing, take a pot shot at beet pulp, rekindle that perfect endurance husband thread, why "your" breed is the only suitable endurance horse,  or  just something so we don't go down this why does everyone pick on LD road again, PLEASE>>

Well, to change the subject, what really chaps me is all those loose dogs running around camp.  They spook the horses, which then get loose from their inadequate electric pens/panel pens/picket lines/hi-ties and the barefoots ones lame themselves on the rocks, which wouldn't happen if they were sensibly shod.  Not all the horses get loose though...there are the ones that are on jugs - those are the ones ridden by the LD racers.  And half the riders don't even know their horses are loose, because they can't hear the hoofbeats over their generators.

Dawn Carrie