[RC] Spare horse for the Vermont ride?? - Mary Maynard

Hello N.E. fellow riders.

Currently I am with out a old enough horse to do longer distances. But I would love to ride the Vermont 100, 75 or 50 miler. You can look at my AERC record. I would ride however you want the horse ridden. I'll pay my own ride fee etc.
Please feel free to contact me. I have references if needed. My friend Roxanne from FL is hauling up for the 100 and I can hook up with her for a lift up to Vermont. I live in MD.

Thank you for your consideration

MaryAnne Maynard

luv mares at hot mail. com

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.