[RC] Helmet Help from the gals please? - sherman

I think you should try one with a higher back than the Tipperary. I know they provide the “most” protection, but some is better than nothing. The back of my helmet, a LAS, adjusts up and down, probably some others do too. It also adjusts for different head sizes within the medium range so pads don’t need to be added or removed. I like it a lot.

Kathy