[RC] Overall milage for horse - rides2far

>>sigh! Why does everyone these days think they should be "given" a chance to "win"?

Forget "given". I feel bad that they think finishing first is the only goal. I think it's because that is how our awards are set up. I'd like to do some things differently on my ride but it's tough to figure out how to reward the behavior you want to encourage without offending those who are used to being rewarded for crossing the line fast...and without making it CT or a horse show. I really regret I didn't think to have a high vet score this year. I will next year. Also want to reward horses that keep coming back for multiple finishes.

When a good looking rider and horse cross the line first it's an enjoyable thing to give them an award. When some yahoo on a horse that is simply putting up with them crosses the line first and the person is too stupid to know how little everyone is impressed...it's painful to see them encouraged.

Angie

Click to learn how to make millions with online affiliate programs.