[RC] Ride West - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Anyone coming from the midwest (around Indiana) to Tevis who has room available for a very responsible 15.5 year old male passenger.  Please let me know right away.  My grandson, Michael, wants to come back out to spend the rest of the summer here in CA helping with the ranch and horses.  He also wants to get into endurance riding.  Thought this would be a great way for him to see first hand what goes on behind the scenes to get horses to CA for Tevis.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx