[RC] Region XII Distance Round Up - Eric Rueter

This is just a note to let possible entries know that the Region XII Distance Round Up will be held as scheduled on Saturday, June 28th.  This ride, sponsored by Region XII of AHA, is an OPEN AERC ride.  We are offering three distances, a 30 mile LD, a 50 mile and 100 mile endurance ride.  It is being held at the same base camp site as the Big South Fork Ride, but we are using new / different trails which cross the Big South Fork river.  Proceeds from this ride will be used to help fund the AHA Region XII Endurance Challenge.

The entry form states a cut-off date of last Saturday, but we are accepting entries up until Friday night.  Entries can be found on both www.AERC.org and www.SERAOnLine.org

thanx eric
Eric Rueter
Rueter Consulting, Inc.