Re: [RC] Anything more available for scratches?? - FXLivestock

In a message dated 6/22/2008 4:29:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bobcfletcher@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know this has been asked before, but..........
I need something new for scratches.  I have tried recipes that have been shared before and they work for a short while and then it seems to no longer be effective.

Any input?
bcf
I have found some great stuff for scratches called New Stock.  If you can't find it, e mail me privately and I will give you a contact number.

Kim Fuess
AERC #6648