Re: [RC] [Consider This] Endurance riders told to clean up their act - SandyDSA

yeah I am QUITE sure our kind crew members will just LOVE having to get dressed up in matching outfits....sigh! I think not - I try really hard to avoid a collared shirt when I ride since it just makes me hotter. The phrase that comes to mind with this FEI to close alliance ... Watch out or I told you so - one or the other - or both. Yeah, so who is up for buying a new and APPROVED saddle up the road?

This kind of crap is a bit reason people got INTO this sport and OUT OF the show ring. Too many rules about things that don't matter. Too many rules period. AERC does a pretty decent job of enforcing the rules we have, most of the time - kudos on that! Oh yeah, we are talking about FEI here, trying once again to enforce their ideas of ... what, propriety... on AERC riders. Forget it.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com